Cranial & Sacral Therapies Level One
Trainings include four classes totalling 20 hours of NCBTMB Continuing Education.
Body Reflexes - Reflexology Level One
Trainings include three classes totalling 16 hours of NCBTMB Continuing Education.
MASSAGE THERAPY & BODYWORK
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage therapists typically use their hands and fingers for massage, but may also use their forearms, elbows and even feet. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure.
- Bodywork can be physical or energetic work
- Bodywork can be any number of modalities varying in degrees of pressure and intensities
- Space Within Alaska brings you the best in massage and bodywork Alaska has to offer
- Bodywork incorporates more than one modality when addressing the bodies needs
- Nutrition, supplements and essential oils can all be taken as a part of bodywork
- Massage & Techniques which involve therapeutic touch and manipulating the tissues and systems of the body
- Bodywork brings awareness to the individual bodies ability to sense self & moving parts in space it moves in
- Internal and external spaces can be moved into with ease with the proper precession of massage therapies